Intern – Long-term with offerIssue date：2017/10/12
1. 2018 or 2019 graduates from law schools – for master, top law schools of both undergraduate and postgraduate preferred;
2. Possessing National Judicial Examination certificate;
3. Possessing sound communicating skills and sense of teamwork；
4. Sound English skills;
5. Able to work under pressure;
6. Able to work 3 days or above per week (flexible stating date depending on your schedule).
7. Interns with outstanding performance during the internship can be recruited as full-time employees.