JunZeJun has a litigation and arbitration team with a good reputation at home and abroad. JunZeJun’s litigation and arbitration team has a wealth of experience in working on behalf of international and domestic clients to resolve such matters as finance, investment, international trade, commerce, corporation, securities, contract, tort, real estate and construction projects, intellectual property, maritime law, antitrust and competition laws, and family dispute, etc. JunZeJun lawyers take the leading position and stay professionally in a number of commercial legal services, especially in disputes in relation to complex financial transactions, investment and capital markets and WTO trade remedy and dispute settlement, film and television, sports law field. They have remarkable performance and unique experience from which they have earned a high reputation and public praise.
JunZeJun has quite a number of partners and lawyers who have served as judges in major domestic courts and who have extensive experience of litigation matters. JunZeJun lawyers are highly skilled in proceedings and familiar with the rules of litigation and judgment. They have been provided successful representation for many important and complex cases.
JunZeJun lawyers also act as arbitrators in a number of famous arbitration organizations both international and domestic ones including China International and Trade Arbitration Commission, Beijing Arbitration Commission, ICC Arbitration Commission, Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre, WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center, Swiss Arbitration Association, Shanghai International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission, South China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission, Shanghai Arbitration Commission and Shenzhen Arbitration Commission, and etc.
JunZeJun's dispute resolution practice enjoys various and comprehensive experience of financial dispute resolution, including:
- Disputes over financial loan
- Disputes over entrusted loan
- Disputes over negotiable instruments
- Disputes over securities
- Disputes over trust
- Disputes over insurance
- Dispute concerning financial derivative
- Dispute concerning financial fund
- Dispute concerning structured finance
- Dispute concerning private equity
JunZeJun's dispute resolution practice has been focused on commercial dispute resolution. The types of cases successfully handled by JunZeJun include:
- Disputes over commercial contracts
- Disputes concerning companies
- Disputes concerning corporate control
- Dispute over investment and finance
- Disputes over dissolution of companies
- Disputes over real estate and construction projects
- Chen GuangyuBeijing Head Office
- Zhao YuShenzhen Office
- Ding NanShenzhen Office
- Yuan PeihaoShenzhen Office
- Wang CuipingShenzhen Office
- Zhang JieBeijing Head Office
- Chang YiBeijing Head Office
- Zhang XiongShanghai Office
- Zheng JianheNanjing Office
- Liu GuangmingShenzhen Office
- Chen HanqiShenzhen Office
- Ma JieBeijing Head Office
- Wu XianqiuBeijing Head Office
- Ryan HaoChangsha Office
- Zhang WeiBeijing Head Office
- Ye XiuminShenzhen Office
- Huang JianfengShanghai Office
- Wu XiaojieBeijing Head Office
JunZeJun lawyers have handled hundreds of civil cases having profound social influence over the years. Our lawyers have excelled in negotiation and have the ability to control key steps in civil dispute resolutions. We are able to effectively reduce the risk of litigation and maximize the interest of our clients by careful planning of a dispute resolution, and resolve the dispute through communication, prosecution, response and other means.
JunZeJun lawyers have rich experience in the area of cross-border commercial dispute resolution, and is adept at assisting both domestic and foreign clients to resolve complicated commercial disputes. JunZeJun lawyers not only represented the clients in front of domestic arbitration institutions, such as China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (“CIETAC”), Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration (“SCIA”), but also appeared in front of international arbitration institutions, such as Hong Kong International Arbitration Center (“HKIAC”), International Chamber of Commerce Arbitration (“ICC”), and International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation (“ICAC”) etc.