PartnerBeijing Head Office
Mr. Zhong Xiangchun specializes in the areas of finance, real Estate, PPP / infrastructure and project finance.
Mr. Zhong published several academic essays in relevant papers and magazines. As a lawyer and consultant, Mr. Zhong attend the incorporation or reconstruction of dozens of securities companies, fund management companies and trust companies, hacking abundant practical experience and solutions as to the activities of asset management, issuance and innovation of fund, M&A, privatization of state-owned enterprises, MBO and securitization.
Working Experience and Education Background
Mr. Zhong joined Beijing JunZeJun Law Offices in 2000. Before that, Mr. Zhong worked as the teacher of North China University Of Technology. Also, Mr. Zhong once worked as a risk officer in ANXIN TRUST CO., LTD.
Mr. Zhong graduated from China University of political Science & Law with the bachelor of Laws Degree. After that, Mr. Zhong obtained the Master and Doctor of Laws Degree in Qinghua University.
- The Renmin University of China Trust and fund Research Institute, Researcher
- China Development Bank, Specialist
- The Beijing Lawyers Association Trust Law Committee, Member
- China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (“CIETAC”) , Arbitrator
Awards and Honors
- Legalband China Top 10 lawyers 2018 in assets management
- Legalband China Top lawyers Rankings 2018 in Securitisation & Derivatives