PartnerBeijing Head Office
Mr. Tang Specializing in the area of commercial arbitration and dispute resolution; Private equity and venture investment; information technology and IP; corporate practice and compliance.
Mr. Tang has a great track record with dispute resolutions and commercial arbitration, he has handled hundreds of arbitration cases serving as either an arbitrator or as a representative for clients. Mr. Tang is very knowledgeable in IT systems, computer software, and technology services. He has consulted in many service contracts and negotiated in numerous multi-million dollar IT transactions. Mr. Tang is also an expert in the field of computer system, cloud, big data, analytics and E-commerce. Additionally, Mr. Tang is an exceptional adviser in regards to corporate practice and compliance.
Working Experience and Education Background
Mr. Tang joined Beijing JunZeJun Law Offices in 2015. Before that, Mr. Tang worked for IBM Greater China Group (GCG). As a senior commercial lawyer and legal manager, Mr. Tang was supporting the company’s business transactions, including hardware sales, software licensing, technology services and business consulting services. In that role, Mr. Tang developed great experience in commercial transactions. Prior to joining IBM, Mr. Tang was an Attorney at Law, he advised on Build Operate Transfer projects and foreign investments in various industries, setting up joint ventures and handling M&A matters. During that time, Mr. Tang also spent time studying and working in the United States and the EU. Mr. Tang has also advised Chinese and US investors on China foreign investment law, technology transfers, IP protection and Import/Export contracts between Chinese and foreign companies.
Mr. Tang has a tremendous legal education background. He received his Bachelor of Law and LLM degree at Beijing University, School of Law. He also received a LLM degree from the University of California at Davis, School of Law. Additionally, he was conferred certificates for completing the International Business Relations program at San Francisco State University and for completing a program for lawyers at Harvard Law School.
- Panel member of China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC)
- Expert of the Domain Name Dispute Resolution Center of CIETAC
- Panel member of Beijing Arbitration Commission (BAC)
- Panel member of Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB)
- Panel member of Hong Kong International Arbitration Center (HKIAC)
- Panel member of World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Adjunct professor at the China University of Political Science and Law
- Adjunct professor at the University of International Business and Economics
- Research fellow, China Research Centre for Corporate Legal Affairs