Ms. Tan’s main practice areas are: asset finance and lease (especially aircraft finance and lease), bank finance and legal affairs of business organization. Ms. Tan accumulated more than 17 years of rich experience in this field; she represented the lender, lessor, borrower, lessee and arranged banks in all kinds of transactions of banks, finance and lease.
Ms. Tan specializes in asset finance and lease (including finance and lease of aircraft, simulator, ships and large equipment) and non-litigation business of aviation. Ms. Tan participated in many projects of the purchase, disposal, finance and lease in respect of aircraft, simulators, engines and aviation equipment. These projects involve more than 1000 aircraft (including Boeing, Airbus, business aircraft and helicopters) and simulators, engines and various types of aviation materials.
Working Experience and Education Background
Ms. Tan joined JunZeJun Law Offices in 2016. Before that, Ms. Tan worked in the Civil Aviation Administration of China, the United States Condon & Forthys LLP LosAngeles Office, the British Norton Rose Law Firm Hong Kong Office, the British Allen & Overy LLP Hong Kong Office and the Hong Kong William KK Ho & Co LLP.
Ms. Tan graduated from Sichuan Foreign Language University, received a bachelor's degree, and then went to Chicago Kent Law School to receive a master's degree.
- Hong Kong Bar Association registration of foreign lawyers
- Arbitrator of Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration (SCIA)
Awards and Honors
- Band 1 Lawyer in Aviation: Finance - Chambers Asia-Pacific 2021
- IFLR1000 2021 Highly regarded lawyer
- 2019 ALB China Top 15 Female Lawyers
- Airfinance Journal China Awards 2018 - Best Finance Lease
- Best Transaction of the Year - The 7th China Air Finance Wan Hoo Awards
- International Partnership Award - The 7th China Air Finance Wan Hoo Awards