- Tel：+86-21 6106 0889-1256
- Fax：+86-21 6106 0890
- Language： Chinese （Mandarin）, English
- Practice Areas： IPO in ChinaRefinancing, mergers and acquisitions of listed companiesLiquidation and Bankruptcy of CompaniesCommercial Dispute Resolution
Mr. Jia specializes in securities and capital markets, bankruptcy, and liquidation of companies. In addition, Mr. Jia is experienced in commercial dispute resolution including arbitration, and litigation.
Securities and capital markets. Mr. Jia has acted as the corporate lawyer or brokerage lawyer for several IPO projects, meanwhile, he also has several practical experiences in projects like non-public offerings of stocks for listed companies, non-publicly offered corporate bonds of listed companies and equity incentives of listed companies. As the legal counsel of several well-known PE funds, Mr. Jia has extensive experience with the Pre-IPO in PE investment.
Bankruptcy and liquidation of companies. As the bankruptcy administrator appointed by the Court, Mr. Jia has been in charge of bankruptcy restructuring, bankruptcy liquidation and compulsory liquidation of more than 30 companies. He also advised in connection with the design and implementation of the insolvency plan of a major enterprise group in China. He also participated in the disposal of non-performing assets of a centrally administered enterprise. The clients he has represented for the compliance matters include companies in the business sectors of real estate companies, manufacturing, catering services, etc.
Commercial dispute resolution. Mr. Jia has represented dozens of civil and commercial litigation cases, whose jurisdiction ranging from basic court to high court. He is also familiar with civil and commercial arbitration for representing many arbitration cases in different well-known domestic arbitration institutions, including CIETAC (China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission), SHIAC (Shanghai International Arbitration Center), SCIA (Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration) , Shanghai Arbitration Commission and others.
Mr. Jia joined JunZeJun Law Firm in April 2021. Prior to joining JunZeJun, Mr. Jia practiced at another famous PRC Law Firm for more than 6 years.
Mr. Jia obtained his Bachelor of Law in 2004 and Master of Law in 2006 from Zhejiang University.
- Mr. Jia is an arbitrator of the Shanghai International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (Shanghai International Arbitration Center, the SHIAC)
- Mr. Jia is an arbitrator of the Shanghai Arbitration Commission
- Mr. Jia is a mediator of the People's Mediation Committee of Shanghai Leasing Industry Association (Financing lease)
- Mr. Jia has been a member of the Bankruptcy and Non-performing Assets Research Committee under the Shanghai Bar Association for two consecutive sessions.
- Mr. Jia has been a member of the Industry Research and External Publicity Committee of the Shanghai Insolvency Administrators Association.